Jonathon D. Svendsen lives near St. Paul, MN. He graduated from Bethel University with a BA degree in English Literature and Creative writing. His writing has been featured in the Bethel Clarion, The Coeval Literary Journey, The Minas- Tirith Evening Star ( the Journal for the American Tolkien Society), and Silver Leaves ( the journal for the White Tree Fund, an International Tolkien Society.) Jonathon is also a staff writer for the web-site NarniaFans.com, where he is the writer of the book review column “Tumnus’s Bookshelf.” He has also guest lectured at Bethel University for the Modern Mythmakers class on the topic of comic book superheroes.
- I’ll Be Right Here: Celebrating 35 Years of E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial: # 2 : Michael
- Doing some good in the world. An Interview with Paul Andrighetti about Tutapona.
- I’ll Be Right Here: Celebrating 35 Years of E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial #1: Elliot
- Coming Soon to This Blog…
- Good Grief: Celebrating Peanuts #9 : Snoopy